Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Proud to be an American

HOPE Pictures, Images and Photos

We purposely do not talk politics on our blog but tonight is different. Tonight is about change. I am so proud to be an American tonight. Americans have finally stood up and said we want change........ it's not about the rich, its not about powerful, it is about real people that go to work everyday to put food on the table! The new generations are now taking over the leadership of our country and it feels so good. I cried tonight because I know how important this is and how lucky I am to be a part of this memorable event! It is amazing to see this happen in my lifetime. I feel confident that our new president will change this country not only for me or you but for our children...for Ayden.

-Alyson

No comments: