Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Enjoying Mommyhood! Aly's first BLOG!

Kisses

Pukering up to give mommy a kiss

Little toes poking out!


Enjoying the nice weather!



My friend Jessica and our babies at Shevlin Park!


Wow, what a month and a half!!! This is Alyson here, writing my first blog. Sorry it has taken me so long to write but as you can imagine I have been busy! I am so overjoyed and excited that Ayden is here and that he is the most amazing baby. Last month it started with my last baby shower thrown by a wonderful friend here in Bend and two days later I was in labor. I did it! I had a hard but wonderful labor with NO drugs or chemical intervention. It was the hardest thing I have ever done. It was amazing and has empowered me as a women. I am so glad that I could bring Ayden into this world naturally and spiritually. I feel like that is a great gift for me to give to him and myself. I can't believe that it has been six weeks. He is already growing so fast. I cherish every moment I have with him!


Andrew has been nothing but AMAZING! I knew he would be a great partner and father but he really has amazed me. He supports and helps me in every way. How did I get so lucky? He is so good with Ayden and I know that he will continue to be a great father. My family has also been amazing this past month. My wonderful mother has been out to visit and help us almost every weekend and we LOVE it. She has been a great help and wonderful grandma. I don't know what I would have done without her. We have received so much love, support, and gifts from so many family members and friends this past month and we want to thank EVERYONE for everything you have done for us!
Keep on checking this website. We try to get a new post and pictures up every week!

No comments: